Did you know you can create more plants out of the plants you already have?
Plant propagation is the perfect way to grow your home garden or even provide free, thoughtful gifts (not to mention earth-friendly ones, too).
Once you start snipping, you'll have new plant babies on your hands in just a few days!
Follow these steps to multiply your home garden:
1. Identify the location where you will snip your cutting from the plant.
2. Carefully cut just below the node with a clean, sharp knife or scissors.
3. Transfer your cutting to a clean glass.
4. Replace water every 3-5 days (use room temp).
5. Wait and watch as your new roots grow!
Want to prop and swap some plants of your own?
Join us at the shop Friday, October 4th from 6-7:30pm to swap plant clippings and learn about the rooting process. All while enjoying botanical-inspired cocktails from Tonic Curated Spirits and Barware, paired with specialty crafted macarons from Michelle's Macarons, and a delicious, beautifully curated charcuterie board from Eat Pretty Darling!
Tickets are $20 and seats are limited! Click here to reserve your spot!
Pssst... Are you signed up for our newsletter? Enter your email at the bottom of the screen to get first access to events like this in the future.